Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everything's coming together, for once!

85 days, yes that is all that is left of my high school career. 85 DAYS! YAY!! I'm so excited. So much has come together with plans for college. I can't even describe my amount of excitement. I feel like I'm floating because everything is going so smoothly, it's a definite sign that Snow is the place for me. In the past week so much has happened. I applied for the apartment at Snow Gardens today, and I did talk to the Manager (my cousins sister) and so I should hear back from her tomorrow with further information! I will be living with definitely 2 friends, with a possibility of some other friends from JHS. So for right now it's for sure Whitney, Courtney, and myself. I'm so excited! It will be a blast. Also I bought plates and pots! haha I'm very proud of those purchases, they make me feel like a real college student. OOO PLUS I got a laptop. So I feel quite a bit prepared for this big leap. Oh and today I got my graduation announcements so that is even more exciting. Now I just have to get the rest of my pictures taken once the weather warms up and I will be done with that! It's winding down so fast, I'm happy but also sad at the same time. But it'll be great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything is falling into place for you. I can't wait for you to get there. Just remember to enjoy life until then. Love your friends and your relationships. And stay so excited for your next step in life. It will be great!

    ReplyDelete