Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm a Badger, officially now...

BAH! I think Wednesday was the worst day that I have had in a LONG time. I had a major melt down. My day was going fine, I mean yeah I was thinking about registration the ENTIRE day and everytime me and Courtney saw each other we would freak because we were THAT nervous about registering for classes that evening. WELL... the evening finally came, to start off the momentous evening I had an interview with my Bishop (that's cause to be nervous alone right there..) but it was just to make sure I was worthy and on track to graduate from Seminary. He told me that I wasn't...bahahaha what a silly guy. Of course I am! They just don't want me to leave. NEWSFLASH! In 113 days I move to Ephraim. (just so ya'll can keep a countdown!) Then...I had to face my fears and register for classes. I had an appointment for 7:30, Courtney had hers for 7:00. So we were texting each other constantly the entire night. She got at the Hotel where they we doing the registration, at 6:40. There was already a line and it wasn't supposed to start until 7...so me and my mom left our house at 7:15 in hopes that we wouldn't have to wait all night. We got down there and I got signed in pretty quickly, then we had to stand in a line, but since we had an appointment we got to skip ahead in the line..but we still had to wait. Then at about..7:40 we were able to get to the front of the line and in the line to talk to the Academic Advisor who dealt with Early Education. The kind man basically put my schedule together for me so I didn't have to worry about much. So here's my schedule:
8:30 M,W,F: English 1010
8:30 T, TH: Human Development (I needed this class so that next semester I can do daycare!)
9:30 F: Start Smart (aka College Survival, its a 6 week course)
10:30 T, TH (i think..): Interpersonal Communications
11:30 M,W,F: Study Skills
12:30 M,T,W,TH,F: Math 1010 (YUCK!!!)
Then I'm done with school! So I start at 8:30 and get out at 1:30 :)
It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Oh I forgot to mention when I had a meltdown. It was right after I got home from my interview with my bishop, I went into my bedroom and broke down, I sobbed until I had to leave. It was bad! Thanks to everyone whom so kindly supported me Wednesday! Ya'll are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment