Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Month Later...

I can't even begin to find the words as I sit here and think that tomorrow it will have been one month since my grandpa passed away. There are still many days when I feel as though I'm just living in a daze. I don't think I have been fully here this past month, in fact I know I haven't been. Tomorrow will bring yet again another hard day, as I will be traveling back to Sandy. I have a feeling it will be a lot like the ride home a month ago, quiet and solemn. My cousin Kristen was admitted to Primary Children's Hospital today to have her central line put in and receive her first round of chemotherapy. So I'm sure me and Kim will have a lot on our minds as we make the hour and a half journey back home tomorrow, the 12th of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment