Monday, April 25, 2011

Today...

"Today is a wonderful day,
for I am going away,
Not to the circus,
Not to the pool,
Can't you guess I'm going to school..."

Well, that is a song I sing with my kindergarteners...
but today, was just a wonderful day.

I went to school,
did homework,
then I went to UVU with Jaci, to get Liz..
While we were there, I finished financial aid paperwork.
YAHOO!

Then...on the way home, I won something.
I won something on the radio.
I won $25.
I won $25 to 7-11, I'm basically set for the summer.

Also, I played with Alicia at the Stake FHE
"Who does that!?!?!"
Goodness, I love that girl!! What will I do with her not in the same ward..
then, I did the Boot Scootin' Boogie with Liz, twas great!

So can't you see,
it was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment