Thursday, August 25, 2011

Goals...

Sometimes, I make random goals.  They're not life changing goals.  Just simple ones, of things I want to accomplish before a certain time in life.  For the past 2 weeks or so I've had one goal in mind, and I keep saying that I will complete it before summer is over, but I have failed so far.  So I thought, maybe if I write it down, I will complete it.  Because you know....summer is almost over.   Anyways, the goal, or whatever you want to call it, that has been on my mind for so long is............

to watch the sunrise

so simple, right.
I have been waking up at 5:00 or 5:30 every morning, well..almost every morning,
for a while now, (training my body for when school starts).
So I keep saying, why not just go this morning.
Well that never happens.
One, I don't know where to go to watch it...
I tried watching it from my kitchen window, 
but that didn't quite cut it for me.  There was distractions...
and I wasn't outside.

So..... if you know of a good place to go, 
to watch the sunrise,
please, let me know! I only have 3 mornings left before Summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment