Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Laziness

This summer has been an odd one for me.  In the fact that I have been waking up at eight, nine, sometimes even ten in the morning.  I'm usually not one to sleep in.  I decided with school a month away I needed to kick myself in the butt and get going.  Practicing waking up early seemed a good place to start.  So I set my alarm for 5:30 in the a.m. and went to bed at 10:30 in the p.m.  

5:30 came this morning, it came with a lovely vibrating sound and a startle to my heart.  I got up and thought hm... what can I do.  The rest of the household is sleeping, so that eliminates quite a lot, I didn't want to wake anyone up.  I thought, I could go for a walk, but walking by myself, at 5:30, when it looks pretty ominous outside, just didn't sound like a good plan.  So... what does one do at 5:30 when they have no plans that they really need to be up and ready for....

Well.  I...
read my scriptures,
checked my e-mail,
thought about how I could go on a camping trip without actually having to camp,
thought about that for a long time actually, I had no idea how to make it work, if any of you can think of a way to do this, please, let me know!
talked to my dad when he was eating breakfast,
took a shower,
ate breakfast myself,
and now it is 7:08. 
I have the entire day ahead of me and still, do not know what to do....

1 comment:

  1. 5:30 is so early...why not like 7:00 or something?? :) but nice work - I got up at 7:30 this morning and thought I was going to die! ;)

    ReplyDelete