Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Faking it

It's a time old saying, "just fake it till you make it". I normally embrace that concept. Today however, I would rather not. I took the praxis test today. I needed a 150. I got a 142... I walked out of the test telling myself that it was okay, I have time... I forced myself to think positively. But I eventually lost that force of positiveness, I gave into what I was really feeling. I gave up faking that I am okay with it. It sucks. I wanted to pass so bad, even if I know i won't be in the program either way. I wanted to pass. I wanted to be able to come home and say "I did it! I passed!" Not, "I did my best...sorry I did not pass." So for tonight faking it until I make just isn't possible anymore. I kinda like it...maybe I will just stop faking it in several aspects of life..

No comments:

Post a Comment