Friday, February 24, 2012

Homework

I have been pretty lucky in my 3 years of college when it comes to the homework load.  I have never really been overwhelmed with loads of homework, or it comes easily to me and I finish it fast.  This semester has been one of the easiest, if not THE easiest semester ever.  Until now.  I am picking up a block class, a math class to be exact.  Now, when I registered for the class I didn't know it was going to be a block class. I just received the syllabus for said math class.  Are you ready to hear my homework load?  The first assignment is due the second day of class, 5 sections. FIVE SECTIONS! Then we have another 5 sections due the next day, and then 5 more due the following Monday, then Tuesday, a week after the class starts we have our first test.  This is INSANE!!!  I will be on campus for my entire life from now on.  I may panic some.  So, if you happen to come to the UVU campus look in corners of buildings, I may be sitting in one crying. (Okay, that's a bit dramatic) But really, going from absolutely NO homework, to suddenly more homework than I have done all 3 years of college, help me now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment