Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Crazy. Bizarre. Weird.

Those three words up there in the title explain the dreams I have had the past day.

I am known to have very realistic dreams. When they are realistic they are always bizarre (bizarre may not be the right description, but to me it is) and make you wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell me.

I have had dreams where I am with some of my older cousins and I am absolutely best friends with them, which really just confuses me because I don't really talk to them at all. So when I wake up after having those dreams I fight with myself on whether I am actually best friends with them.

The most recent dreams happened last night and yesterday afternoon. Yesterday I wasn't feeling very good, so after yard work, running errands with my sister, and lunch I decided to lay down for a quick nap. Two hours later I woke up, petrified. During that nap I dreamt that I had been taking a nap and when I woke up I couldn't remember anyone, with the exception of one person. The whole amnesia part of the dream wasn't bizarre enough it was the person I COULD remember that got me.

Then last night, oh last night I had a multitude of strange dreams. One being that when I woke up, I woke up completely blind! Yes, blind. I also dreamt of crossing guards, cousins fighting for their marriages while I tried to guess why they had to fight for them, and making rice krispie treats with my cousins two year old daughter...and yes, that last part was all in one dream.

Sometimes I wished I dreamed of things that weren't so realistic, or at least something that was funny and realistic. And in case you are wondering, yes I remember everyone, and no I am not blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment