Thursday, December 27, 2012

{irony}

It has been 8 days since I had surgery, which is hard to believe so much time had gone by already. But I am here to point out a few ironies...

•I had surgery on my knee, yet my shoulders and back hurt more than my knee
•I can't put weight on my leg, although it looks as if nothing had changed
•I always thought it would be nice to do nothing but relax, in fact it is actually boring..

So I thought I had a lot more, but I guess that's all. I am doing quite well. I haven't taken any pain meds except for the first three days when it was required. The stitches were removed yesterday. Three more weeks, just three!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so good. I mean, better than you were at least. I think you're afraid of meeting me somedays. Because I know I need to do something for you. Ha!

    ReplyDelete