Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Days 'till Christmas...

There are exactly 12 days until the magical day of the year. The trees up and decorated, we have our little Winter Village up, and we had the first big snow storm of the day today. But where is the Christmas Spirit? I don't know, but i know that it isn't with me. Normally by this time of year I'm always happy and looking forward to just about everything. Even the snow, which I am not a fan of! But not this year...it doesn't even feel like Christmas is in less then 2 weeks. It still seems like it is months away. Could it be that I've just got lost in everything else going on around me that I've forgotten to take the time to find that happiness and magic that comes with this time of the year? I don't know, all I know is I wish I didn't feel like Scrouge.

1 comment:

  1. Jan I love you! hope I can do something to make it a good christmas!

    ReplyDelete