Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elementary School Reunion...

Wow that makes me feel like I'm older then just a senior in high school when I wrote that. Anyways.... today I was able to go downtown to The Gateway to have lunch with 3 of my friends from Elementary school. Two of the girls moevd away when we were in 4th grade, and I haven't seen them since then really. We text every now and then, and say that we will do something but we have never actually planned anything. So today we did it, we met and went to Applebee's. It was really nice, but weird at the same time. You know how things go...after a while of not seeing people its kind of hard to get a good conversation rolling. Yeah that's how things went. But it was still nice to be able to get together with them all! Silly me forgot to take pictures, I had my camera and everything, but then I just forgot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment