Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

So today my mind went from thinking seriously all the time to thinking nothing but completely random thoughts! I have to say I absolutely loved it because I was able to get my mind off all the worries of school and such, even though it was just for a little bit. It all started as I was sitting on the floor at my grandpa's house and my friend texted me asking if I had any idea's of some random questions that you can ask people to get to know them better. So my brain just took off! Here are the questions that I came up with in a little under 5 minutes (probably)
  • What is the color of your toothbrush?
  • What is your favorite pair of shoes?
  • If you could travle to Paris what is the first thing you would do?
  • What is your favorite type of cheese?
  • Oranges or Apples?
  • Milk Chocolate or Dark?
  • Would you ever climb Mt. Everest?
  • If you had to eat a bug in the Amazon in order to live, would you?
  • If you were a shirt what kind would you be?

I have no clue where I got most of those questions but I did realize how weird my mind can be... later when I got home and I was thinking about how those questions actually related to getting to know a person and I thought about the color of your toothbrush question. Have you ever asked a person what color their toothbrush is and they respond "I don't know." Does that say something about their personal hygiene? Because don't you remember the color of your toothbrush since you use it so often? I mean you see it at least 2 times a day, sometimes more. I always know the color of my toothbrush unless of course I just changed my toothbrush then I have to think about it a little harder. See weird... I think if people could tour my brain that would think I had someone else brain because my brain does not fit my personality for the most part. I'm really not that weird, I promise :) But it is fun to ask people those questions! I asked my cousin them and I don't think I've laughed so hard before, you get some pretty cool answers...at least I did. Maybe weirdness runs in my family....who knows. Well I must be off for I have to wake up early so that I can attend a Morningside for Seminary! 5:00 early...ah that is an hour and a half earlier than what I've been waking up for the past 2 months... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment