Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

So this post is for Kristin..my amazing young womens leader! (Leader doesn't seem right...my slightly older, and wise friend :) ) I took her my graduation announcement today and we got talking about how busy my week is going to be. I mentioned that Saturday is the Senior Dinner Dance if I decide to go. She stops me and says you'd better go, it will be fun. Then I tell her that I just have to come up with the money for it..uh oh... bad idea (kinda). The next words that pop out of her mouth are... "How much is it?" I say "$35.." then she says.. "I have $35 right here for you." I was like seriously, no; it's okay really. Well that answer was wrong. So thank you for my early graduation present Kristin!!! I will definitely enjoy the night, and will prove it in pictures!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. You deserve to enjoy it. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Nicki said. You DO deserve to enjoy it. You worked hard to get to where you are at. Congrats again! And have a blast.

    ReplyDelete