Monday, August 31, 2009

Now more than ever... *disclaimer; if you don't handle blood stories well, don't read this*

I have never wanted to be home in Sandy more than ever before; until now. I have never wanted a blessing so bad more than ever before; until now. I have never wanted to bawl my eyes more than I do right now. Now to explain.. Remember my knee; and how I injured it...two weeks ago. WELL... the bruise is just barely healing up, and the pain is finally going away. BUT last wednesday the scab on the sore fell off and it has been bleeding since then. Now up until this morning it wasn't a bad bleed...just enough that I needed to keep a band-aid on it. Well i woke up this morning and I was going to go get in the shower so I took the gauze pad off (I had run out of band-aids so I had to use gauze) and when I moved I felt something run down my leg, so I look and my lovely littl sore is gushing blood. So I grab the gauze pad in hopes that it would stop... well so far it hasn't, and I have been awake for 2 hours; and have gone through qutie a few gauze pads. I don't know why it is doing this now, it didn't even bleed this bad when I fell. But that is why I wish I was home; I don't know why but when I'm injured being home is the only thing I want to do. As for a blessing, that is pretty self explainable. I really just wanted a blessing, for comfort and to hopefully help the bleeding stop. Only problem...I was in my bedroom and guys techinically aren't supposed to be back in our rooms...so I couldn't really ask my neighbors even though I'm sure it would've been fine. And crying, well I just want to cry and cry and cry. Like maybe if I cry things will be better. I'm tired of being hurt, I'm tired of missing classes, and I just want to go home and lay in my own bed and cry myself to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. o i'm sorry sis. you can totally ask the guys i promise. that rule is not enforced i promise, we had it to. It will all be fine. maybe some time this week I will come down and we can go to dinner since I won't see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete