Sunday, November 22, 2009

*plans crushed*


For the past four years Whitney Fehr and I have attended the "Lights on Celebration" at the Gateway. They always hold this event the day after Thanksgiving, it is the time when they light up the giant Christmas tree in the square and Jon Schmidt always does a little concert. I look forward to this event all year long, it is what really gets me pumped for Christmas. Well I was especially looking forward to it this year, seeing as I never get to see her anymore and it was going to be a chance for us to catch up and just hang out. Well..it's not going to happen this year. I just found out today that the Gateway did their celebration yesterday, and I was down here in Ephraim so I missed it all. It really shouldn't be that big of a deal but it makes me just want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment