Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finals Week

Yes it is true. Finals week is already upon us, basically. The past few weeks have been filled with last minute preparations of getting all my work in so that I will be 100% ready to study my tail-end off for finals. I have 3 finals, and one more test to take and I will be DONE with my first semester of school! I'm so excited for it to be done, but scared to take the finals. I'm really only worried about my math final, mostly because I'm horrible with math. But I plan to get to know my math book really well before Tuesday. Wednesday will be my last day of finals, well actually I only have one final on Wednesday and it is from 7:00-9:00 a.m. then I'm done. I don't come home until the 12th though. On Saturday, December 12, 2009 it will be Christmas in D-3. We -as roommates- plan to have a sleepover in our living room Friday night and wake up "early" on Saturday to open presents!! I'm so excited that we decided to have our own little Christmas as roommates. Well I'm off to start my studies. Farewell until after Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment