Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flashback...

I was looking at my pictures just now and found pictures from my birthday last year when my friends, Savannah and Jaci surprised me with a picnic at Daybreak Lake, with a cake and everything. I decided that I really really miss the summer/fall time, a lot!

First of all I had to post this picture because I laugh whenever I see it, I look so serious putting the card back in the envelope!!


And this one...well this one you can see my awesome tan (which I miss SO much) and my hair..ah my hair, the highlights just stand out so much, sometimes I miss the blonde...felt more like summer with highlights.

Well here's to warm weather!! Even if it is only spring, at least you can wear flip-flops without getting strange looks during the spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment