Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday.

1. My favorite thing about this week has been...Kim and Kamie's weddings!! It was such an amazing day, and I couldn't have been more happy for both of them.

2. The weather this week has been... BEAUTIFUL! Not too hot, definitely not cold. Sunny for the most part, cloudy with some rain showers in the afternoon-the best kind of summer weather!

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was... a letter from my friend Adam who is serving a mission in Spain!

4. The last movie I saw was... oh gosh; I haven't seen a movie in awhile... the last time I went to a theater it was to see Date Night.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would... well the day is over now, but I would've just stayed home and watch Gilmore Girls ALL day...those are the best days.

6. As a teenager I was... shy; what am I saying, I still am a teenager (basically!) but I'm still pretty shy...

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with... I can't think of anyone right now; I really just love my life!

Go here to enter your own entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment