Monday, December 27, 2010

Life as I know it

My life hasn't been very "happenin" lately, therefore, I have had nothing to blog about. The second my life becomes super amazingly awesome, I will blog, promise. I guess I could blog about Christmas, but that requires pictures, which I don't have with me at the moment, therefore I shall blog about other events. First, last weekend I had the opportunity to go downtown at attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas performance. Not only did I have the opportunity to go once, but twice. I went on Friday night with Jaci and we were privileged to sit inside the Conference Center. The Spirit was so strong, and it really got me in the mood for Christmas. We then went again on Saturday night, this time with Savannah and Kaytlin. It was so fun to be back, just the four of us! This time we were only in the tabernacle, it was good, but not the same as being there in person.

Jaci and I.
Kaytlin and Savannah

Then tonight, I was able to go down town and look at the lights with my ward for FHE. It was quite the exciting time! It was nice to just be able to walk around, enjoy the lights, spending time with some pretty amazing people!


Back Row: Me, Mandi, Courtney, and Kaytlin. Front Row: Missy and Alicia.
Courtney, Mandi, and Kaytlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment