Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ode to Saturday Classes

Saturday classes you are not fun.
Especially when I have learned
what you are teaching several years ago
in 7th, 9th, and 12th grade.
I'm only taking you because I would like to graduate.
I know how to use a computer,
especially Microsoft Word,
I am in college
I have been writing essays
for quite some time now.
If I have to take a Saturday class
why can't you be a little more fun.
I wake up at 7:00 just so I can attend you,
Please, make it worth my time.
Maybe it's the subject (CIS 1020)
Maybe it's the teacher,
droning on and on and on
and on and on.....................................
Either way, you're boring,
beyond boring really.
This will be the last time
I take a Saturday class.
I'd rather clean my room, and mow the lawn.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That must be terrible if you'd rather mow the lawn. (:

    ReplyDelete