Monday, June 20, 2011

oh....singles wards...

what would I do without the singles ward?
seriously, it brings so much joy into my life.
I am meeting new people,
and getting to make some new friends.
I still have a hard time going to activities
by myself.
But I think, soon, I'm going to find
that courage and go myself.
Well, I guess I have,
I went to church by myself on Sunday,
that was huge.
I don't have much to say other than
I am really enjoying the ward.
I almost feel like a broken record,
because I keep talking about how great
Singles Wards are. But that's my life right now.
In other news... 11 days until Stadium of Fire..
super excited!!
Brad Paisley is my favorite!!!
And.. 24 days until Harry Potter!
Gah, I've never been so excited for a movie to come out!!
*yes, I am going to the midnight showing... no I am not dressing all crazy, but
I did receive a free pair of Harry Potter glasses over the weekend, maybe I will
wear them..*

No comments:

Post a Comment