Saturday, July 23, 2011

Childhood Memories

Back awhile ago I posted this.
Well tonight I went and I saw Winnie The Pooh.
I went with my best friend, my old roommate Whitney, and basically her family.
I was really excited to go, then the excitement started to drift...because I got up in the mindset that a 20-year old shouldn't be going to see a children's movie, then I decided what the heck, I want to see I'm going to be excited about it.
Um...it is AMAZING. Seriously go see it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOW!
Winnie The Pooh was my favorite growing up, my mom always sang the theme song to me when I would go to bed.  I still find myself (on those nights when my mind just wants to wander) singing that song in my head.  The movie was not a disappointment at all, and I laughed my head off!! So good, I'm glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment