Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Realizations Revisited...

Let us remember this realization post...

Now... let us revisit those realizations...

5:00 a.m. is still early, but not absurdly early. 4:30 a.m. on the other hand...let's not push my morning person skills any further...

Ha! Going to sleep early? That was doing great until the weekend came around and I thought I could stay up late..now I just want to stay up late all the time, which I pay for in the morning hours.

The bus can be scary.
Had my first germ-a-phobe experience on the bus the other day.
Someone borrowed my phone, and then..I didn't want to touch it.
Even worse, I had to call my mom on the phone..
I should start carrying lysol wipes in my backpack..

Provo still offers much excitement on the weekends.  Love seeing friends!

Photo's still aren't big on my list of things to do.. I went to the Healing Fields for H.E. (formerly known as F.H.E) last night, and forgot to take my camera. So the cell phone, and my memory had to do.  Although, I am taking bridals for one of my very best friends next week. So excited!

Speed walking is slowing down, seeing as blisters cover my feet...

The appetite...well it is carazy!!
I eat breakfast at 5:30 or 6:00 a.m.
by 10:00, sometimes 9:00 I am STARVING, like stomach-growling starving, so I eat a snack.
My noon it is time for lunch, except I don't really have a proper lunch...
Snacking continues through most the day..
then when I get home at 4:00 or so I feel like I should get me a real lunch, but that would be silly since dinner is just around the corner. So I don't eat...and on days like today, I take 2 hour naps, and then have a friend come over so dinner isn't eaten until 8:30 p.m.  Yes...the college eating routine is not doing so well for me...

and...in case you can't tell...
I don't do anything exciting anymore because I have to revisit old posts just so I can blog..

p.s. I turn 21 in...5 days.  I'm not ready for this...not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment