Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Realizations

5:00 a.m. keeps getting early every day.  (4:30 a.m. will probably be even earlier tomorrow..)

I think I am maturing... I no longer want to stay up and party all night, homework and sleep have been calling my name.  (Please, good grades, I want to see you on my transcripts this semester!)

The bus isn't that scary.
Even for a germ-a-phobe like myself.

I still find excitement in going to Provo on the weekends, even though I am in Orem every day.

I haven't taken many photo's lately.. (let's remember Bear Lake) and I am okay with that. The snapshots are in my mind.

I know I am back in college for two reasons:
     1) I speed walk everywhere I go.  (I went to Walmart tonight and I was basically running through the store, even though I wasn't in a hurry.)
     2) My appetite is going all sorts of hay-wire.  That always happens when I spend time on campus.  It happened at Snow and it's happening now.  It may have something to do with my bowl of oatmeal at 5:30 a.m. and then not eating anything but a granola bar or other such food until 3:00 or 4:00 p.m.  then dinner around 6:00... who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment