Monday, November 7, 2011

Terrible Person

I'm sure this is going to make me sound like a terrible person, but that is okay.  I have accepted that fact, and I am now moving on with my life.
Anyways, here's the story...
there is a girl, who is always in the institute building, not that that is a bad thing.  I spend all my time in the institute building as well.  But the difference between her and I?  I don't walk up to a piano and start belting out whatever song, and playing the piano obnoxiously loud.  Not only is she just singing, but it is like she is in an opera.  Really though.  Ask anyone at the institute about "opera girl" and they will tell you about her.  So many times I want to just ever so kindly ask her to stop singing, or at least not sing so opera like... But I don't.  Normally I can drown her out with my music, but today that is not happening.  So I took matter into my own hands, and a moved into a different room.

No comments:

Post a Comment