Monday, November 7, 2011

Those days, revisited

Guys...it's been another one of those days.  Except flipped.  I woke up having a great day, a super great day.  I didn't even let the fact that my brand new pair of pants are falling apart get in the way of spoiling my mood.  Then, the evening hit. and BAM! it flipped right to the first "those" days.  I tried, and I tried, so hard not to let things bother me.  I'm trying to be better at not letting things bother me. But there is this one little thing, that no matter how hard I try to avoid it, it comes and bites me in the butt, every. single. time.  No one quite understands what I mean, when I try to explain it.  So I'm not going to even try.  But just know, that it is one of those things that no matter how hard you try to just let it slide, it will always find a way to bother you.  And I hate it, I really do.  If anyone has suggestions on how to fix this problem, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment