Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Counting my blessings

Monday January 9, 2011

  • I am surprisingly grateful for public transportation
  • I got to see a good friend right as I got to campus
  • Emails from administrators saying a class has to be dropped
  • Jamba juice with friends
  • Knowing that even if a friend moves away I will still have daily phone calls with her
  • Being super crazy with a friend, who can always bring that side of me out
  • Ward FHE's where we play Minute To Win It, and I actually win (YES!)
  • Spending the evening with those friends who I wasn't so sure of on Sunday
  • People who buy food when I am secretly starving
  • Getting home from a late night hang out safely
  • My bed, which at 1 a.m. is the best thing in the world
Tuesday January 10, 2011
  • Emails from another administrator saying I can now register for a new class
  • Finding a place in ^said class
  • Teacher's who make us play getting to know you games
  • Being able to listen to conference talks on my way to school
  • Sharing funny stories with a dear friend and making up additions to that story
  • Getting new pants
  • Fortune cookies that tell me I am going to have success
  • The prospect of Missionary Visits in the evening (best thing ever)
  • A mom who still loves me lots even though I stayed out too late and scared her.

No comments:

Post a Comment