Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finals Eve...

It is the night before I take my last two finals of the semester.  I blew one final out of the way on Saturday, and another one this morning.  As I am studying for my finals (or rather final, one has been forgotten about in hopes that I can pass math) I have listened to one song, and one song only. 
This song...




No, I am not running a marathon, but by golly this song just fits in with my life so lovely right now.  Do you think I could just play it during my finals tomorrow, maybe get some inspiration from it?.. Yes? Great!!!

Also, I have received the first sun burn of the year, yay for warm weather and sunshine!!!! boo for the pain that has come with the burn....


P.s. the weather was beautiful last night, as was the sky.

That would be the moon, and Venus right above it.  Sorry about the poor quality, it's from my iPad plus it was uber dark outside....



Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment