Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life in the fast lane

bahahaha I make myself chuckle.  I am far from living life in the fast lane right now.  It's more like the super slow lane.  Imagine the signs that say "Slower traffic keep right" on the freeway, yeah I'm as far right as I can get!  Why you ask.  Well it's my lovely knee again.  It's been out of whack since Saturday, so we're going on a week here.  It's annoying that I finally get my summer and I have to spend it being stuck with my knee up, and in pain.  Oh well.  I'm trying to stay positive about the whole situation.

Now, I'll play catch up.


  • summer semester ended! woot woot!! I'm just waiting to hear back from my professor to see if I passed.
  • Bells on Temple Square concert one night and a Real Salt Lake game the next night makes for two great dates. 
  • I dyed my hair.  (Did I already tell you this?..)  Well I got some highlights put in about 3 weeks ago.  I was told I "looked like summer".  It has been swell. (Yes, I know I said I regretted getting highlights once before, what can I say I'm fickle!)
  • The fam and I took a trip to St. George at the beginning of the month.  It was splendid!  We saw Hairspray and Aladdin at Tuacahn, went to Zion's, did some swimming, I got a sweet tan (which is quickly fading..)
  • I'm heading to St. George again with some friends in a few weeks. 
  • Late night Skype's with Arielle have become a frequent occurrence.  It is great! 
  • Did I tell you about the absolutely hilarious letter I got in the mail?  No, okay I'll share it with you.





Alright, back story behind this lovely letter.  I have a friend, Sam, who (at the time) was in the MTC preparing to serve his mission.  One day I received a letter from Sam, and the next day I get this letter in the mail, the return address was to the MTC, but I did not recognize the name!  I opened it, and this is what I found.  I was on the floor laughing about the letter.  So sweet!!  In case you're wondering, I did write him back, and agreed to be his PPFE, and no..I haven't gotten a letter back from him.  I guess he really didn't want to be PPFE's.  :)

I feel like there is more that has happened in my life that I haven't shared.  But I can't think of it right now.  One day, I will have some super exciting news to share.  It will be great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment