Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Festival

The Festival of Trees.  It is by far my favorite Christmas tradition.  I love everything about the festival.  The wonderfully decorated Christmas trees, the spirit of peace, and love, and joy inside the festival.  The fact that all the money raised goes to an incredible cause.  The fact that there are so many people who willing give of their time and money to help raise money for kids and families, who can't do it on their own.  The past few months when I haven't been doing homework I have been consumer with the festival.  Between coming up with ideas of crafts to make, and actually following through with those plans and making the crafts, it's been a lot of work.  The hard work part is done, and soon I will get to just enjoy it, not that I didn't enjoy the crafting part.  Last night we had a meeting at my aunts house to finish up some last minute donations.  I'll just let you head on over to her blog {here} to read about it, and to see some of the crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment