Monday, November 12, 2012

I just don't know

I thought that getting the news that surgery was the option would make my life a little easier. There would be a plan of action and the light at the end of the tunnel was a bit brighter. But I am so confused, and so stressed that I just don't know what to do. I am not going to put off school spring semester, but I don't know if I should take online classes, or go to class on campus. It's a hard decision, because I don't know if I will be healed enough to walk around on campus. Everyone is telling me that the surgery is a simple one and I will be fine the next day but I don't know what they are going to find and how severe it ends up being. I just want a clear answer and someone to just tell me what to do...

1 comment:

  1. I almost got foot surgery this winter. I have to wait another year because of my insurance covering it. And I was definitely in the same boat as you. It was so stressful. I didn't know what to do--because of the school part, especially! How about we plan our schedules together and if you are in a wheelchair, I'll wheel you to class? haha! That would be super fun. And I'd be down if we could make that work. But either way, this WILL make you stronger. You just don't see it yet. And sometimes, we don't get an answer because we already have one. It's either God's way of saying "I trust you to make the right decision" or "You already know the answer." I think a lot of the time, we all wait for a "Wahlah MOMENT!" When we never get that. And everyone receives revelation differently. Sorry for the novel. But I'm here for you if you need a listening ear. I still owe you a loaf of delish banana bread. I make a mean loaf.

    ReplyDelete