Saturday, September 20, 2008

...Salt Lake Adventures...







So for my college Humanities class we were assigned an Architecture Project, where we had to go downtown and pick a building and critique its Architecture. So a group of my friends and myself all decided that we would go downtown one day after school and go to the Jospeh Smith Memorial building. It was so much fun, and interesting to learn more about a building I have visited so many times before. So here a few pictures that I took with my phone of the trip! :] ...Glass Piano at The Roof Restaurant...












...The Church Office Building from the 10th floor of the Jospeh Smith Memorial Building...



...Church Administration Building...

...Salt Lake City Temple...

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are good pictures, I cant believe you took them with your phone. My photo software 2 different ones that came together. It is the Publisher Pro 2.0 with the Photo Impact Pro.. I love it tons. (we found a good deal on ebay for it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jana. I tagged you on my blog. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete