Saturday, October 18, 2008

UEA Break

So the past two days have been UEA break, it has been a break that I have needed for SO long! I was so excited because it was also UEA for colleges and so my friend Whitney was going to be home all week long. I was so excited because we made plans to hangout and go to Jordan High's choir concert, someting that I have missed doing with her! So Tuesday night I met up with her at the school and hung out with her and her boyfriend Nick. It was so much fun and a time that I really needed because I have missed having them around! Then on Wednesday I went down to her dorm with Nick and we had dinner and watched the LDS version of Pride and Prejudice. It was so much fun and a time that I really needed because I have not been getting along too well with the friends that I go to school with. Then on Thursday-the actual start of UEA- I just hung out with my mom and celebrated my sisters 21st birthday. On Friday I went to Gardener Village with my friend Lilly and her brothers Daniel and Jackson. We had a lot of fun and we took some of my senior pictures. *pictures to come soon* It was insanely busy but it was still a lot of fun! That night I hung out with a different friend Whitney and our friends Cuyler and Becky. We played CLUE with Whitney and her family, then we went to Becky's house and we started to watch The Ghost and Mr. Chicken -way funny show!- Today, Saturday- my ward had Super Saturday for the Relief Society so I went to that and made the cutest little picture frame! This has been such a great break, and definitely one that I have needed in a long time. One more thing that I am excited for is that I am going down to Cedar City on Tuesday with my college Humanities class to see Julius Cesear at the Shakespearean Festival-it should be a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing well! Sounds like a you've been having a blast. I wish I could've gone to see those crazy witches at Gardner Village with you, they are my favorite. Can't wait to see the pics you and Lilly took. Miss you! Lots of love from AZ: Jenn

    ReplyDelete