Monday, February 23, 2009

Do you know the muffin man?


I do....not. I know me...the muffin woman!! That's right I have been baking. Muffins :) okay not muffins...muffin tops! Because really who likes the bottom parts of a muffin. The top is the only good thing about a muffin. Explanation needed? So two years ago my parents got me a muffin top pan for Christmas. I had never used, it is made out of the same thing as a dutch oven so it's kind of a pain to pull out and everything. Well on Thursday I wanted to bake something...at first I wanted to do cookies but then I decided muffins, and then muffin tops! So I took some to school on Thursday and my friends asked if I would make some more. So that's what I did tonight. I made Lemon-Poppy Seed, Cinnamon Strudel, AND Raspberry!! Yum Yum Yum! Here are some pictures of my loveliness!!

All three flavors

Raspberry

Cinnamon Strudel

Lemon-Poppy Seed with Lemon Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment