Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have...

a house and a cold!! haha but this post is just for the exciting news (not something lame like having a cold..) It's true!!! I have an apartment for school, not a box like I was planning, but an actual apartment!!! YAY ME!!! (I watch the Disney Channel a lot...all that's ever on is The Suite Life) But seriously, the news came today, I have officially secured a place at Snow Garden Apartments If that's not exciting news I don't know what is. But I'm bummed that I caught a cold on the same day...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're gonna love it! And you'll love my sister and I'm sure it won't be long til you meet my cute neice, Avrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited for the box living for you.. Hahah, it sounds like you are almost ready to move on out.

    ReplyDelete