Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ch ch ch changes...

The changes have begun!! First off, I have short hair! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol okay so not short but for me it's short. Saturday I went to Provo so Cassi could do my hair, big changes in life coming up why not change the hair right. So I went to Provo and spent the ENTIRE day getting my hair changed up! We cut anywhere between 6-7 inches off of the length, so as Nathan put it, my hair is no longer down to my badonkadonk. :) It's a few inches below my shoulders, we did a bit of a side bang and we did blonde highlights along with 2 shades of red. So yes its mucho differento!! :) But I love it. I've began to think that changing my hair is something that I have complete control over so it changes so easily with my moods and such, I've definitely loved seeing how I've changed my hair as times in my life have changed. ANYWAY... this post is a little late :) but there is really 3 days left until the BIG change. I'm getting more excited, but at night I'm more scared. I hope that will go away because I don't want to sit and cry myself to sleep at school. I know that this change is what I need to do; but its hard for me to leave. I know I'm only going to be an hour and a half away, and will visit often but it's hard for me to let go of things I guess. Well there is things that need to get done, that aren't getting done, and don't look to be getting done tonight, but I should at least attempt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment