Friday, October 2, 2009

I think I'm just a little confused...

So you know how I was all about being a teacher. Nothing was going to stand in my way, or change my thinking. I think I've hit a problem. Just recently I have realized how much I miss photography and how much I absolutely love it. For those of you who don't know I am qutie the fan of photography and anything to do with being behind the camera :) Lately I have found myself taking my camera with me everywhere I go (when it's charged and the memory card isn't full). I think in part it is so that I can capture all the fun times I have, but also I realize that I take more scenery and random object pictures than anything else, and when I get bored guess what I do...I edit the photo's that I have. Strange...no it's qutie fun really! But now I just don't know what to do.. maybe a minor in photography? this could be a good possibility! So you can see what I have been doing here are some pictures.
This is at the old Ephraim Cemetery, one of our favorite places to go.
One major plus about Ephraim; we have THE best sunsets ever!
Also at the Ephraim Cemetery, just a fake rose, but a pretty one at that!
This is one I took on my phone last year, but I edited it. I just love the temple!
I took this picture over the summer but I love how the editing turned out on this one.

Oh p.s. Thanks cassi for showing me Shutterfly, i use that instead of doing homework, such a great cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment