Friday, June 25, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday.

So sometimes I never know what to post, and I recently found a blog that lists questions to post every Friday, so I thought I'd give it a try.

1. If I could choose my last meal it would be... Chicken and Broccoli. mmmm mmmm scrumptious!!!
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is... Well it's not like I'm going out and having a meal with a billion different people. I love to just enjoy a nice home cooked meal with my family, even my friends. It's so much to cook with friends and try new recipes.
3. The best meal I've ever had was...oh that's a tough one. I'd say one that I had after camping or something, but we always had really good food there. I've never gone out of teh country so coming home to normal food isn't a biggy either. But any home cooked meal after being on vacation where all you eat is fast food is AMAZING
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is...Smores, don't know why. But they are amazing. No just kidding. A cheeseburger and a glacier from the malt shop in Ephraim. That meal can make your day go from horrible to amazing in .6 seconds!
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is... Bernana Bread!! (Banana Bread)
6. The city that has the best food is... Oh I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.. Sandy, Utah. haha I don't get out much! :)
7. My favorite healthy snack is... Raspberries, Strawberries, Oranges... it's tough because many fruits and vegetables make me really sick.
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is... Definitely Asian, I love love love me some Chinese food!!!
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose... Oh anything!!! That is too hard to pick, I just want to learn to cook anything and everything!!!
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was... Well I'm not one to try new things very often...and desserts are normally the same but I guess I can count this as a "dessert". My roommate Whitney loves to make jello, any kind, in many different varieties so we would have "Jello Parties" every now and then. She made on that was orange flavor, almost like orange pudding really and put it int eh orange peels, it was AMAZING. I've also heard that "Mexican smoothies" are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment