Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation time!!

Oh how I love summer!!! If you recall in this post I love St. George, I love summer, I love Tuacahn. Basically I love everything that St. George is. This year I am going with my family for a week and I couldn't be more excited. I have so much that I want to do I'm not sure I will be able to do it all. But my parents and I are driving down Monday morning and my sister and her husband will come later that day. SO...I have a whole day to do basically what I want to do. I told my parents that I want to stop at different places along the way, because we never do that. So far we've decided to stop in Filmore and see the old State Building (i think that's what it is, Cove Fort, and Kolob Canyon. If you know of anywhere else that is fun to stop for a little bit on the way down there let me know!! I plan to make this a trip of firsts!!! Also on my agenda for St. George is; hiking in Zions, a trip to Tuacahn to see TARZAN!!!!!!, lots of pool time, I read that they have a wildlife museum that seems like it would be cool to see. I'm just so excited to get away and enjoy lots and lots of sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment