Monday, September 20, 2010

A Day With David Archuleta...

I realize I have a few things that I need to post about, but I will do that at a later date. Today, today is all about David Archuleta.



David Archuleta was in town doing some radio promotions for his new CD coming out October 5th. My friend, Jaci, is a very big fan of David, she heard on 107.9 that you could enter to win meet and greet tickets for a private concert he was doing at Jordan Common's. She tried every single day to win tickets, last Wednesday I got a text saying that she had won! Then the following day, I got a text saying that she had called in again, just to see if she could get through, and she did! So she gave them my name for the tickets, plus her mom called in a little bit later and won! So we ended up having 6 tickets to the concert at Jordan Commons. Also, 97.1 was giving away tickets to a private concert at Noah's. Jaci also tried to win tickets for that one, and, you guessed it-she did! So she invited me to go with her to that one.



The concert at Jordan Commons, was very unwell planned...they were running extremely late, and it was so confusing, trying to figure out where we were supposed to go. The concert at Noah's was spectacular. It was held on the balcony, so it was a very nice setting. Things weren't as rushed, and the people were very friendly!

David Archuleta is a very very good performer. This is the 2nd, or 3rd concert I guess you could say, of his that I have attended. His voice sounds just as good in person, as it does on the radio/cd's. He is an extremely friendly person, and yes, he did remember me, even though I had changed my outfit :)

I will leave you with a few more pictures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment