Friday, September 2, 2011

Learning am I

"Life is really very beautiful, it is not this ugly thing we have made of it.". -Jiddu Krishnamurti

 That is what I learned today at school.

 That is all, besides a few unimportant things, like...
 1-I will be teaching myself math this semester..lame
 2-the express bus is the only way to come to school...seriously, tour bus material here
 3-three hour breaks are really boring and I almost consider leaving school and going home to sleep.

And to remind y'all just how beautiful life really is..
a picture...

post script:  I never did find a good place to watch the sunrise while I was still enjoying summer.  But never fear, I watch it every day whilst on the bus to school.  Normally around Thanksgiving Point area I get an awesome view.

No comments:

Post a Comment