Friday, April 13, 2012

Procrastination at it's best.

Next week is the last week of classes for me (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) That means all of my homework is due.  So here I sit, on a Friday night doing all of my homework from the entire semester for my health class.  It is all due tomorrow morning.  Yes, this folks, is procrastination at it's best.  Even better that I am blogging while I should be answering questions.   I have found some good tunes while procrastinating...let me share.

"St. Croix"- Family of the Year I really like this song!! It gets me anxious for summer.  I watched their official music video...I wasn't the biggest fan, so that is why you get to stare at a picture of the band  :)

"On Top Of The World" - Imagine Dragons

"It's Time" -Imagine Dragons So I actually already knew about this song, and I have loved it for forever!  But find "On Top Of The World" reminded me of my love for the song. Ah, the stomping in "It's Time" is simply amazing....

"Painting By Chagall"- The Weepies You can't go wrong with The Weepies

"Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" - The Smiths Mmm...love this.  It is on "500 Days Of Summer" which, I am currently obsessed with the soundtrack, so of course it's on the list.

"I Want You There" -Truman  It's just good.

"Ho Hey" - The Lumineers My friend Elizabeth posted of Facebook a few weeks ago that this song was free on iTunes, I can't pass up free music, and I am certainly glad I didn't pass this one up. It has become an instant favorite.

"Hey Mama"- Mat Kearney- Really anything by Mat Kearney is fantastic, this is just such an upbeat song!! You better believe I bought the whole CD after listening to this one song.

Oh I could go on and on, but my questions for health really need to get finished, and I would like to get to bed at a decent time.

Happy procrastination!!!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 you! And now I have new songs to listen to...if you need a treat or anything let me know :) I am happy to help!

    ReplyDelete