Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday

So it is only Wednesday and I feel like I have done enough already this week to fill an entire month.  Okay, not really, but it's more than I normally do in a week, and it's only half over!

Monday:
School
School
School
found out my Biology textbook was missing 289 pages.  Rats!
Drive into Provo with Kaytlin!
Go to the Cocoa Bean cafe with Kaytlin (Yay for cupcakes!)
Do some shopping at the University Mall
Spend more money that I should have, but I got some cute clothes!  :)
Eat a late lunch/early dinner with Kaytlin and Chase at Mr. Mac's (in the break room)
Tried sushi for the first time............
Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates.
Coming home to a letter in the mail!
Shoe shopping with Alli J
Homework up the wazoo.

Tuesday:
School
Meditation/Relaxation in class
School
Biology Test....
Costco with my sister
Chocolate covered ice cream bars were purchased.
Decision to go downtown with Kaytlin and Chase
Window shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch (the kids side smells better than the adult side)
Quicksilver and Bath and Body.
Planetarium for Chase's class.
"Do you have a mic?"
Awesome presentation about the night sky.
Motion sickness from the dome theater spinning (thinking about it makes me dizzy)
Surprise dinner....
of more sushi.  I believe it is Kaytlin and Chase's goal in life to make me love this stuff.
"I have tourette's too!! High Five!"
Lot's of food.  My kind of food, and sushi.
Shared trays all around.
Being unwilling to be fed by someone else.

Wednesday:
Ride to school with Chase
Masters Degree say what?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
(Yeah, I'm thinking about it......)
School
School
Homework up the wazoo again.
Math test again?!? Okay, freak out time is now.
Meeting up with Whitney on campus.
One full walk around campus while it was still sunny outside.
Jamba Juice in the hallway.
Stairs that go on forever.
Coming home to yet another letter, this time an e-mail.  But it made my day.
A conversation with Kaytlin.
Plans to have a house together one day.
Homework completed
Wally World with Alli J.
Surf's Up was purchased.
Forum is yet to come, but I have high high hopes of it being excellent.

It's only Wednesday and I am enjoying this week so far.  Bring on the rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment