Saturday, October 20, 2012

All In A Day

Today I woke up at 6:30 am.
I drove to American Fork to go to a yard sale,
where I spent $35 on books.
I was in book heaven.
36 books, $35, you do the math, less than a dollar a book.
Almost every single book that I purchased was BRAND NEW!
My students (when I have them) are going to be spoiled.

When I got home, I did some homework.
Only because I had to, not because I wanted to.
I did some embroidery, because I felt like being an old lady.

I watched the BYU game.
With some of the coolest people around.
I have really enjoyed these random get togethers
that have occurred.  Mostly because I am loving
getting to know new people in my ward.
I embroidered while watching the game,
mostly because I don't know how to watch TV without doing something else.
It was sad that BYU lost, but hey, they played well, and it could have been worse.

I am about to go to a Halloween party.
With some of my closest friends.
I am struggling with this one...
I just want to go curl up in bed and go to sleep.
I'm trying to look on the positive side of this,
but really I just want to sleep.
Here's to being social...one day it'll pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment