Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Remember {here}when I said I was okay with these ward changes, but I also included the knowledge that I was going to miss my old ward, a lot. Well.... I really just don't know anymore.  It's hard.  Having to get to know new people again is not something that was on my list of things to be doing in life right now.  I went to FHE last night, and I talked to maybe 3 people, because everyone else was already in a group of people they knew.  I drove away and cried a little.  I thought back to how it was in my old ward, I didn't talk to that many people, but I felt like I belonged. I didn't feel that way last night.  This change is going to be a lot harder than I originally thought...

1 comment:

  1. Jana. I thought of you earlier this week. Because I have grown extremely close to my bishop. Like...EXTREMELY. And I find out we're getting a new bishop. I honestly don't know how I feel. It's almost like I don't really care to build a solid relationship with the new bishop. Ya know? Ahh. It'll be okay. It happens for a reason. Totally.

    ReplyDelete