- I took, and did not succeed in passing the Praxis test.
- Daily gratitude, to help realize life isn't too hard.
- Decision to try and sale my photography.
- A Snow College reunion was had.
- A "Dinner Date with an Old Friend", it was awkward, but it was good.
- Homework overload, I thought I'd die.
- I stayed out way past the time I normally do on a school night (2 am.), watching The Bachelor and eating Domino's Pizza. My mother was not very happy with me.
- Running. Life caught up to me, and hit me hard. So I ran away from my problems, and it was the best thing I could have possibly done.
- Fabio entered my life, he's a great soul.
- Trouble, my best friend, left to Hawaii on her mission. Two friends came home from missions.
- Bread and Butter nights were created, they happened every Thursday.
- I played mom for a week, and got to hang out with my favorite guy ever.
- City Creek opened, we braved the crowds on opening night, and got to hear Eclipse perform.
- Crazy squirrels were rumored to be wandering the UVU Campus
- Procrastination brought about music finds.
- A trip to The Gateway, a planetarium show, my first tasting of Sushi, and the start of a great friendship.
- Declaring laughter as the best medicine.
- Random, hilarious letter received in the mail. (and the beginning's of the knee problem)
- A run in with a little boy at the ice cream shop had me wondering if I was in the right major.
- A phone call with my aunt, that ended with her telling me my uncle was impressed with me and that I was a sharp girl, closest thing to an I love you that I could remember.
- Planned a
surprisebirthday party for Savannah, Minute-To-Win-It style.
- Trip to St. George with friends, most details went untold.
- Received a nasty burn as I spent way too much time at Bear Lake. It was worth it.
- Spent the night at Alicia's, making desserts, drinking from fancy straws, and awaking the next morning to find Alicia stuck on the top bunk.
- I randomly decided that I was a hiker...and took a hike, that included some slipping and sliding.
- Bracey came into my life, if only I knew then what I know now.
- I decided I enjoy wearing guys clothes a bit too much, and I cut my hair.
- I went to the hot air balloon festival, and enjoyed Sonic slushies aftewards.
- Sidewalk singing for General Conference, something I wish I could do every year.
- Physical Therapy kicked my trash, and tried to teach me patience, but then I took a step backwards. But it also got me compliments on my shoes.
- I went to the crazy cornmaze, and found that I would rather not rush through the maze, but take my time, even if I get lost a billion times. I also went to a Utah football game!
- 3 years, came and went far too fast.